Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the shelf life of the hot chocolate bombs?
Up to 60 days.
2. What is the best way to store the hot chocolate bombs?
They are best stored at room temperature. Store in an airtight container, out of direct heat and sunlight for up to 60 days.
3. Can I use a milk alternative?
Yes, you can choose your preference of hot liquid.
4. How do I get an Instagram worthy explosion?
Make sure your milk is hot. Pour it very slowly over the top of the bomb and watch the magic happen!
5. Do you ship?
Yes, we ship everywhere within Canada and the USA.
6. Are the hot chocolate bombs nut free?
They are not made with nuts, but we are NOT a nut free kitchen.
7. Are the hot chocolate bombs gluten free?
Our gluten free flavours are milk chocolate, white chocolate, salted caramel and mocha, but we are NOT a gluten free kitchen.
8. Is pick-up available?
Yes, we offer pick-up from our business location in Chestermere, Alberta.